All contents of this blog are governed by these policies.
- The content published in this blog is the intellectual property of the named author of the content, including comments published in the comment section. Content that is written by guest bloggers and/or any other named party or commenter is the property of that party. You should not reproduce or copy any content without permission and/or without giving credit.
- This blog shares opinions, comments, articles, reference materials and other similar information from many parties which are strictly the view and/or the opinion of that party and do not represent the viewpoint of any other individual or group. Opinions/viewpoints expressed in this blog are entirely personal to their author.
- Please note that the views and opinions expressed on this blog are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the Gordon Setter Club of America.
- We share Content/Images/information sourced from external sources and we give due credit wherever possible/necessary.
- If you have any copyright related issues with any of the content in this blog please drop a comment/mail (with all necessary evidence as applicable). Such concerns will be addressed with all due consideration at the earliest.
- Names, Logos and other proprietary information quoted in this blog are property of respective companies/owners and are mentioned here for reference purpose only.
While every caution has been taken to provide our readers with accurate information you are solely responsible for using your own discretion before taking any action based on information you find in this blog. Our author(s) will not compensate you in any way whatsoever if you ever happen to suffer a loss/inconvenience/damage because of/while making use of any information in this blog.
- Our author(s) may keep updating old posts on a regular basis and we are not bound to explicitly state all corrections made.
- The blog’s authors do not have commercial interest in blogging at this moment and may not accept invitations/requests of certain types we deem inappropriate.
- This blog is open for link exchange but such requests will be entertained on a case by case basis at the sole discretion of the author(s).
- This blog doesn’t have any promoters/sponsors.
- Blogging is not a primary activity for the author(s) of this blog and new posts may get delayed if our primary activities demand most of our time. Your cooperation and understanding will be appreciated.
- If you find contents of this blog copy pasted elsewhere, please drop us a note. Your gesture will be highly appreciated.